When property is stolen but there has been no illegal entry (burglary) or physical force (robbery) used by the suspect.
For example …
- A bike is stolen from your front yard.
- Your purse is stolen from your chair at a restaurant or open area.
Don't use Online Report if…
- Your home, business or other building (garage, shed, etc) has been illegally entered and property is taken.
- Something was taken from you while you were wearing or carrying it.
- Your vehicle is missing and you believe it has been stolen.
- The total value taken in the theft is $300.00 or more.
Call the Sheriff's Office non-emergency number at 863-402-7200 to have a deputy come to your location to take a report.