Click here to schedule an online visitation
1. Inmates in general population are allowed at least two (2) hours of visitation per week, in addition to attorney, law enforcement interviews, and clergy visits.
2. Visitations are available Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. and Saturday 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M., excluding holidays.
3. Visitors are responsible for making visitation appointments. Visits shall be allowed twice per week according to the inmate's housing unit scheduled visitation days.
4. Visitors may schedule visits by the visitation kiosk in the visitors’ reception lobby, online or through the visitors’ receptionist desk. Visits may be scheduled up to seven (7) days in advance and must be scheduled no less than 24 hours in advance.
5. Same day appointments will not be accepted, unless approved by a Detention Division Captain or higher rank.
6. The maximum number of visitors that may visit an inmate at the same time is two (2).
7. Adult visitors must present a picture I.D. prior to each visitation.
8. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied by an adult and registered to visit. Children may not be left unattended at any time in the lobby area without direct adult supervision.
9. Visitors must be dressed appropriately for the entire visit. No swimsuits, see through, or revealing clothing of any type. A supervisor will make the final determination on whether attire is appropriate.
10. Visitors must conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Persons who are unruly and/or believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied visitation. In addition, visitors creating a disturbance or using obscene language will be instructed to leave the Facility and their visit will be terminated.
11. NO CELL PHONES PERMITTED IN THE VISITATION AREA.
12. NO FOOD OR DRINKS PERMITTED IN THE LOBBY AREA.
13. VISITORS WILL NOT TAMPER WITH VISITATION VIDEO EQUIPMENT.
IMPORTANT: The rules for online visitation are the same as for visitation at the facility.
Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the Facility may result in the termination of your visit and or the visitor being banned from making future visits.
INMATE INCOMING MAIL
The jail will not accept incoming mail in envelopes, other than legal mail or envelopes marked “For Deposit Only” with only a deposit for the inmate's account inside. We will only accept post cards that meet our criteria, which is the following:
- Minimum size 3.5 inches by 5 inches
- Maximum size 5 inches by 7 inches
- Postcards may be picture postcards
- Must be typed or written in black or blue ink
- Must include inmates full name and MNI number
- Must have a complete return address